On 06 March 2020, AnaptysBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAB) spotted trading -84.07% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 32.40% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -0.53% to recent value of $13.24. The stock transacted 700038 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 622.21K shares. The company has 30.64M of outstanding shares and 25.84M shares were floated in the market.
AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB) recently stated operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019 and provided pipeline updates.
“We look forward to three Phase 2 clinical trial readouts from our wholly-owned etokimab and ANB019 programs and the expansion of our pipeline with ANB030 and ANB032 during 2020,” stated Hamza Suria, president and chief executive officer of AnaptysBio. “AnaptysBio is a capital-efficient antibody discovery and development engine that has been validated by the advancement of 7 internally-generated therapeutics to the clinic over the last 4 years, and we look forward to anticipated FDA authorization of dostarlimab under our GSK joint venture.”
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments totaled $428.5M as of December 31, 2019 contrast to $500.2M as of December 31, 2018, for a decrease of $71.7M. The decrease relates primarily to cash used for operating activities.
- Alliance revenue was $3.0M and $8.0M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2019, which related to a milestone for initiation of a Phase 2 trial for TSR-033, the anti-LAG-3 antibody partnered with TESARO, a GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) company, contrast to zero and $5.0M for the three and year ended December 31, 2018.
- Research and development expenses were $21.4M and $99.3M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2019, contrast to $15.9M and $56.2M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2018. The increase was due primarily to continued advancement of the Company’s etokimab and ANB019 clinical programs and additional personnel-related expenses, including share-based compensation.
- General and administrative expenses were $3.8M and $16.1M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2019, contrast to $3.7M and $15.5M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2018. The increase was due primarily to personnel-related expenses, including share-based compensation.
- Net loss was $20.3M and $97.3M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2019, or a net loss per share of $0.75 and $3.60, contrast to a net loss of $17.0M and $61.7M for the three months and year ended December 31, 2018, or a net loss per share of $0.64 and $2.50.
The price moved ahead of -16.64% from the mean of 20 days, -14.28% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -60.44% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -13.07%, -16.04% for month and YTD performance remained -18.52%.