On Friday, CAI International Inc (NYSE: CAI) spotted trading -47.65% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 52.81% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 8.94% to recent value of $15.48. The stock transacted 145,894 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 113.20K shares.
CAI International, Inc. (NYSE: CAI) recently stated results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2019.
- Net income attributable to CAI ordinary stockholders for the fourth quarter of 2019 was $10.5M, or $0.60 per fully diluted share.
- Net income from continuing operations attributable to CAI ordinary stockholders for the year ended December 31, 2019 was $42.2M, or $2.34 per fully diluted share.
- Average utilization for CAI’s owned container fleet during the fourth quarter of 2019 was 98.5% contrast to 98.6% for the third quarter of 2019.
- During the fourth quarter of 2019, CAI incurred a $5.2M pre-tax charge related to a reserve against a consumer receivable.
- Container lease revenue for the year ended December 31, 2019 was $298.9M, a raise of 5% contrast to 2018.
- Logistics revenue for the year ended December 31, 2019 was $117.7M, a raise of 6% contrast to 2018.
- As before reported on December 16, 2019, CAI has been working with Centerview Partners as its planned financial advisor to explore and evaluate planned alternatives for CAI to maximize stockholder value. That review is ongoing. There can be no assurance that a transaction or other action will result, or if a transaction is undertaken, its terms or timing.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -37.20% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 8.00%. CAI has a gross margin of 75.00% and an operating margin of 32.30% while its profit margin remained 5.30% for the last 12 months. The price moved ahead of 11.30% from the mean of 20 days, -24.56% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -33.27% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 5.23%, -15.78% for month and YTD performance remained -46.58%.