On 03 March 2020, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGRX) stock observed trading -40.62% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 14.08% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -25.32% away from 50 day moving average and -30.99% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -11.86% off 20-day moving average.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) recently reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019
- Total revenue for Q4 2019 was $48.3M, contrast to $56.1M in Q4 2018, primarily reflecting lower product sales of BENDEKA andRYANODEX and lower argatroban royalty revenue, partially offset by higher product sales of BELRAPZO® and higher BENDEKA royalty revenue following a raise in the royalty rate effective October 1, 2019.
- Q4 2019 net income was $1.0M, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share, contrast to net income of $12.6M, or $0.88 per basic and $0.86 per diluted share in Q4 2018.
- Q4 2019 adjusted non-GAAP net income was $6.7M, or $0.49 per basic and $0.48 per diluted share, contrast to adjusted non-GAAP net income of $17.7M, or $1.23 per basic and $1.20 per diluted share, in Q4 2018.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $109.8M, net accounts receivable was $48.0M, and debt was $39.0M as of December 31, 2019.
Full Year 2019
- Total revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 2019 was $195.9M, contrast to $213.3M in 2018. 2019 included a $9.0M milestone payment for BENDEKA.
- 2019 net income was $14.3M, or $1.04 per basic and $1.01 per diluted share, contrast to net income of $31.9M, or $2.16 per basic and $2.09 per diluted share in 2018.
- 2019 adjusted non-GAAP net income was $36.9M, or $2.68 per basic and $2.61 per diluted share, contrast to adjusted non-GAAP net income of $59.2M, or $4.01 per basic and $3.87 per diluted share in 2018.
- From August 2016 through December 31, 2019, Eagle has repurchased $171.9M of its ordinary stock.
“Based on the current strength of our marketed products, and assuming an on-time authorization for RYANODEX for exertional heat stroke and an affirmation of our orphan drug decision by the Appellate Court for BENDEKA, we believe that 2020 could be the best year in Eagle’s history in terms of total revenue and gross profit. We believe we are at the start of what could be a period of accelerated growth for Eagle,” stated Scott Tarriff, Chief Executive Officer of Eagle Pharmaceuticals.
“We have multiple product candidates underway that have the potential to expand treatment options and provide first-in-class therapies to bridge important care gaps across CNS/critical care and oncology patient populations. With a number of exciting studies under way in our critical care and oncology pipeline, we look forward to multiple data readouts this year, all of which will help us progress these important initiatives. We remain focused on realizing the full potential of our pipeline assets and creating value for our stakeholders,” concluded Tarriff.
The USA based company Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. moved with change of 0.68% to $38.56 with the total traded volume of 246205 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 173.32K. EGRX’s shares are at -36.13% for the quarter and driving a -21.06% return over the course of the past year and is now at -35.82% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.31. The average volatility for the week and month was at 14.62% and 7.48% respectively. There are 15.55M shares outstanding and 11.95M shares are floated in market.