On 02 March 2020, Equinox Gold Corp. (NYSE: EQX) spotted trading -46.31% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 51.51% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -5.95% to recent value of $5.53. The stock transacted 1442038 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 671.89K shares. The company has 114.82M of outstanding shares and 103.93M shares were floated in the market.
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) has released its audited consolidated financial statements (“Yearly Financial Statements”) and related management’s discussion and analysis (“Q4 MD&A”) for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019.
“Equinox Gold achieved its growth objectives in 2019 and had a strong fourth quarter of production from both Aurizona and Mesquite, with lower costs and improved cash flows,” stated Christian Milau, Chief Executive Officer. “The planned merger with Leagold Mining, which is predictable to close next week, will importantly increase yearly gold production and provide shareholders with exceptional leverage to gold from six producing gold mines, two development projects and two growth projects, all located in the Americas. The proposed merger has received excellent support from both shareholders and the market. We look forward to closing the merger and communicating our 2020 strategy to deliver value from the expanded portfolio of assets.”
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE FULL YEAR 2019
Operational and financial highlights
- Completed 3.3M work hours in 2019 with two lost-time injuries across all of the Company’s sites
- Achieved production guidance with total production of 201,018 ounces (“oz”) of gold at mine all-in-sustaining costs (“AISC”) of $931 per oz sold, which beat the AISC guidance range of $940 to $990 per oz (1)
- Sold 196,803 oz of gold, generating revenue of $281.7M
- Mine cash costs of $809 per oz sold (1)
- Earnings from mine operations of $83.9M
- Cash flow from operations of $59.7M
- Adjusted EBITDA of $98.2M(1,2)
- Adjusted net income of $38.3M(1,2)
- Adjusted earnings per share (“EPS”), basic and diluted, of $0.34 and $0.29, respectively (1,2)
- Net loss of $20.3M or $0.16 per share, which includes non-cash losses related to:
- Cash and cash equivalents (unrestricted) of $67.7M at year end
The price moved ahead of -30.75% from the mean of 20 days, -32.31% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -12.62% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -16.47%, -40.67% for month and YTD performance remained -28.18%.