This resource is for teachers and faculty members who want to learn more about Pear Deck. Today, we’ll show you how to use JoinPD Login to play live presentations, contribute presentation content, and more in PearDeck.
PearDeck is a simple presenting program. In real-time, teachers, students, and anybody else may create and share presentations and documents.
PearDeck, on the other hand, has several amazing features that enhance the typical PowerPoint slide deck. You can embed websites, add images and videos, and make your presentation mobile-friendly with Pear Deck. However, to join a Pear Deck, follow this step-by-step guide. Also, read How to Easily Login Extraco Bank.
What is PearDeck?
Pear Deck is a Google Slides extension that allows teachers to make interactive presentations. It’s simple to use and can be included in your regular classroom activities. It also doesn’t have to be utilized for every class, but I believe it would be useful in a variety of scenarios.
Pear Deck is available in both a free and a paid version. The free version offers many features to make learning worthwhile.
If you want to get advanced features, such as automatic grading, you might consider purchasing Pear Deck’s premium edition. Also, read How to Access MyLoweslife Login.
How to Make Peardeck Login Account at JoinPd.Com
- Visit their official website at peardeck.com to get started.
- In the top right corner, look for the “Teacher Login” option.
- Now Choose between “Log in with Google” and “Log in with Microsoft” now.
- PearDeck will verify your account at that time. Make sure Google Drive or OneDrive is linked to your Google account.
- To establish an account, enter your postcode or school post number.
- You’ll be taken to the PearDeck dashboard, where you may create a presentation.
How to Join Peardeck Presentation?
- When any instructor creates a presentation and put it into JoinPD, the delegate is given a code that the teacher will email to all attendees to resolve any concerns.
- On the other hand, the teacher has the authority to limit and govern the abilities of each pupil.
- The capacity of JoinPD to prevent students from scrubbing and modifying submitted answers, which allows instructors to keep track of the progress of all participants, is the most noticeable feature that instructors like. Also, read LCPS GO Login.
Where is the Peardeck Join Code?
You’ll obtain a unique Join Code to share with your students when you create a new Pear Deck presentation. The Join Code can be found in numerous places:
- In the upper right corner of the screen, in the Presentation Details tab.
- Also, in the upper right corner of the screen, in the Share tab.
- When you open your presentation which is linked to a projector or SmartBoard, The web address for your session can be seen at the end of your computer screen. This is your join Code.
How to Join Peardeck Class?
- JoinPD. com is where you can log in to your Pear Deck account.
- Click Join Class in the email you received from your teacher.
- You’ll be asked for your email and enter your name the first time you join a class.
- Select if you are a teacher or a student if prompted, then click join the class.
Is Pear Deck available on the app?
Pear Deck is a web-based presentation software add-on. It implies Pear Deck can be used with any presentation software.
Can Students log in to Pear Deck?
To use interactive presentations, students don’t require a Pear Deck account. Students can go to joinpd.com and enter their Session Join Code or click the Session Join Link on their Projector View to access the presentation.
How to get Free Pear Deck?
We have actually opened up access to all of Pear Deck’s premium functions in order for all educators to have Pear Deck in their toolkit. Begin your free trial of Peer Deck Premium today.