This article will show you how to use a widget to display the battery percentage on your iPhone 12’s home screen. On earlier iOS versions, you had to enable the battery percentage option to see this data. not using a 12-inch iPhone! Today, all you need to do is know where to look for the battery option, which is already turned on by default.
How To Check iPhone 12 Battery Percentage
- Swipe downward from the top right corner of the iPhone 12 screen to activate iOS Control Center.
- On the screen, in the top right corner, the battery percentage is close to the battery icon. The remaining battery life for your iPhone 12 is displayed below.
- Swipe up on the wallpaper or tap it to turn off Control Center.
If all you want to be able to do is check the battery level every so often, that’s all you have to do. If you want to check the battery’s condition rapidly, consider adding a widget to your home screen. Weak battery? Here are several ways to charge your iPhone 12.
How to Install Battery Widget
- Installing the Battery Widget
- When the icons start to jiggle, tap and hold the screen.
- Press Plus.
- From the widgets pop-up menu, choose Batteries.
- Select the widget design you want to use. Use the back and forward swipes to see the options. The Batteries widget will now display the battery information for the Apple Watch, AirPods, and other connected Apple devices.
- When you hit Add Widget for the widget you wish to use in step 5, it gets added to your home screen. After relocating it to the desired location, click Done.
How to display the battery percentage in the status bar
The battery Percentage can be displayed on your phone permanently if you have an iPhone SE 2020 or an earlier model. In the Settings app, select the Battery option. Battery Percentage will be a selectable option. The percentage will always be readable in the top-right area of the Home screen if you toggle that setting.
The battery Percentage also displays by default when Low Power mode is on to prevent you from accidentally ignoring the visible battery meter.
How to check the battery level on newer models
The Command Center on the iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and other devices allows you to monitor the battery level. You can access the battery percentage in the top-right corner of the menu by just sliding down from the top-right of the screen.
That strategy is the quickest. On the Home screen, you can slide from left to right to show the Today View. This view in iOS 14 comes with several Apple app widgets, including a battery widget that displays the percentage of battery life left.
You might have to scroll down in Today View to see the battery widget, but you can tap and hold it and move it to the top to make it more prominent immediately.