Among young investors, Robinhood has become one of the most well-known and favored trading platforms. It’s available on Android, iOS, and an online website.
Many people have gotten interested in Robinhood and what they can benefit from it in recent months. People want to know how to successfully trade equities and cryptocurrency. With all the recent buzz surrounding the platform, many people have been wondering how to get money out of Robinhood. Withdrawing money from Robinhood isn’t as complicated as you would assume.
You can only withdraw up to $ 50,000 each business day and only five times per day. Let’s look at how you may withdraw money from Robinhood using an iOS device, an Android smartphone, or your computer. We also discuss withdrawal fees and what to do if you make a mistake while making a withdrawal. Also, read Best Paypal Alternative.
What is Robinhood?
Robinhood is a well-known commission-free stock trading and investing financial services company that allows its customers to trade stocks, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, and other assets without paying any fees. Robinhood’s iOS and Android apps allow investors to withdraw funds. You can also use the Robinhood website to withdraw funds. Let’s see How to Withdraw Money From Robinhood:
How to Withdraw Money From Robinhood
You may quickly withdraw money from the Robinhood website if you use Robinhood from your PC. The procedure is fairly straightforward. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, open a browser on your PC.
- Now go to the Robinhood official website. www.robinhood.com
- Then, using your email address and password, log in to your Robinhood account.
- Locate the “Account” option in the website’s upper right corner.
- A drop-down menu will show when you select Account.
- Select “Banking” from the list of available options.
- After that, type in the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction. Also, read Brilliant Fiverr Alternatives.
- Open the Robinhood app on your phone.
- Toggle between the three lines in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Transfers option from the drop-down menu towards the top.
- In the Transfers menu, you’ll see ‘Transfer Money’ as the first choice. Select it by clicking on it.
- Press Continue after entering the amount you want to withdraw from your account.
- Open the Robinhood app on your android phone.
- Login to Robinhood account.
- Now, go to the bottom-right corner of the app and tap the Account icon.
- Then select Transfers from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Transfer option from Your Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your bank account from the drop-down menu.
- Now type the amount you’d like to take out of your account. Also, read How to Hide Instagram Followers.
Our Last Words:
Once you’ve figured out How to Withdraw Money From Robinhood, it’s a quick and painless process. The preceding tips will ensure a seamless withdrawal process regardless of the device you are using.