Blocking is a common strategy to get out of an unfavorable or potentially hostile conversation. However, from time to time, we may block someone on messaging apps such as Snapchat owing to a fit of rage. Have you ever blocked someone on Snapchat because you were angry? Are you seeking a solution to get them unlocked? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place.
We’ve described how to unblock someone on Snapchat on your iPhone or Android device in this article. This article can be used by Snapchat users who are looking for simple instructions on How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat. With over 1 billion active downloads on app stores, Snapchat is the most popular social media image-sharing program. Also, read What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat.
What is Snapchat?
People use photographs and videos to share their memories with their friends. It differs from social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter. Snapchat, unlike other social media apps, deletes posts after 24 hours, making it safer and more private. Instagram was inspired by Snapchat to create a stories feature.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- In the top left corner, touch on your Bitmoji or username to open Snapchat.
- To access Settings, tap the gear symbol in the top right corner.
- To access the Account Actions area, swipe up and tap Blocked.
- You’ll see a list of persons whose usernames you’ve blocked. To unblock someone, tap the X that appears to the right of their username.
- Snapchat will prompt you to validate your identity. If you want to unblock this person, tap Yes.
- When you unblock someone, their username is removed from your list of blocked people. Also, read How to Change Snapchat Username.
Our Last Words
If you don’t understand how to unblock someone on Snapchat, you can ask, you have about it in the contact forum area of this post. If you like this then share this article with your friends and family.