Taking a screenshot is a relatively basic process, but it might be tricky when purchasing a new phone. The screenshot tool is frequently used to capture social media posts, recipes, quotes, and other items for personal use or sharing with friends. Because of its extravagant features, the iPhone X, XS, and XR are quite popular currently. However, because iPhone recently released new models and they were only released a few months ago, many users are having trouble taking screenshots on iPhone X, XR, and XS.
Apple is deleting its physical buttons as it launches new smartphones with new interface designs, making it impossible to grab a screenshot. So, if you’ve recently purchased one of these new iPhones and are wondering how to snap a screenshot, here’s a quick guide. Also, read How to Get Snap Streak Back.
How to Take Screenshot
- Open the image, app, or whatever you’d like to snap a screenshot of.
- Set it up how you like it to appear in the screenshot.
- Now look on the right side of your iPhone X, iPhone XS, or iPhone XR for the Side button.
- Press and hold the side button, which is present on all the devices listed above.
- Click the volume up button on the other side at the same time.
- The screen will flash white to tell you that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
- A preview of the snapshot you just captured will also appear.
- You’ll be prompted whether you want to remove or save the screenshot.
- You can also make changes to the screenshot you took.