You should be aware of this new TikTok function, which allows you to improve someone else’s video. A new tool that allows you to improve the content of other users!
It allows you to add a better punch line to a brief clip from another video. We’ll discover What is Stitch on TikTok and How to Stitch on TikTok in this article.
What Is Stitch on TikTok?
You can now edit one of your videos with videos from other users using the new Stitch functionality. The goal of the tool was to allow producers to combine scenes and collaborate more effectively.
The feature is described by TikTok as “extended storytelling.” You’ll be able to change the ending of a video on TikTok. Each video can only be stitched for a maximum of five seconds. No one can claim the clip as their own because of a TikTok Stitch that credits the original content creator.
How to Stitch on TikTok?
- Look for a TikTok video that you’d like to stitch. Click the search icon after you’ve opened the TikTok app. Then go to YouTube and look for the video you want to Stitch.
- The following step is to press the Send Arrow. The “share arrow” is another name for the icon. It can be found on the right side of your screen. Then seek the Stitch tool at the bottom of your screen.
- Now press the Stitch button. If the button is “faded,” the Stitch function has been disabled by the original author. If this isn’t the case, stitch the clip.
- Choose the section of the clip that you want to stitch. Trim the clip to the length you want it to be. Remember that you only have five seconds to stitch, so choose the best bits.
- Make a portion of your own video. Make your own video commenting on what just happened, reacting to it, or making a clever joke about it. You can’t utilize the TikTok sound collection with the new Stitch function, and you can’t use any original TikTok sounds either.
- Now it’s time to upload the new video. TikTok will give correct credit to the original creator automatically. It’s in the caption of the new video.
How To Turn off the Stitch Feature?
You can turn off the feature if you don’t want your TikTok video to appear in another user’s video.
- To access your profile, click here. To access your settings, hit the three dots or three-line icons in the top right corner.
- Tap privacy on the privacy and safety page.
- Now Select the Stitch Option from the drop-down menu. Stitch, scroll down till you see what you’re looking for. Select the choice by tapping it. Then, choose which users are allowed to Stitch your movies. To return to settings, simply click the arrow in the top left corner. At any time, you can go back and turn Stitch on. You can also turn off the option for each video you upload.
How to Stitch on TikTok With a Camera Video?
A video from your camera roll cannot be stitched. You must do so through TikTok. Some third-party apps, on the other hand, allow you to do so. You must first download the video from TikTok and then submit it to the third-party application. After that, you’ll need to transfer the movie from your camera roll to the other app.