Instagram is a prominent social networking tool used by people all over the world. This platform transformed the lives of content providers forever. If you’ve been using Instagram for a long time, you’ll recall that it used to just allow you to share one photo per post and didn’t have a narrative option. But now it’s possible to share several photos on both stories and posts.
Instagram allows you to share as many photographs and videos as you like on your story, with a maximum of 10 pictures/videos per post. This sharing of images and stories helps you increase engagement on your page and increase followers, and it also allows you to share all of your best pictures at once if you’re doing it for fun.
In this article, We’ll show you How to Post Multiple Photos on Instagram.
How to Post Multiple Photos on Instagram?
- Go to Instagram and click on the Profile icon.
- At the top of the page, click the Create symbol.
- Go to Story.
- Select the Gallery icon.
- Choose the image you want to share. Go to Your Story and select it.
- At a time, only one photo is uploaded. So, if you want to share many photos on your Instagram story, just repeat the process until you’ve posted them all.
- Click the Create icon after logging into your Instagram account.
- Now Select the Multiple icons.
- Choose the images you want to use.
- When you’re finished, click the Arrow icon.
- Choose the image to which you want to apply filters and alter it as desired.
- Select the Check Mark.
- After you’ve finished editing everything, click the Arrow icon once more.
- Click the Blue Checkmark sign after adding a caption. Now Your photos get posted.
Our Last Words
Now you may effortlessly upload several photographs on Instagram by following the methods outlined in this article. Create a post if you want the photographs to stay in your account for a long time, or post them in your story if you simply want them to be seen for a short time.