Although Spotify is a fantastic music app, it might not be your top choice. Perhaps you’ve read a little about Amazon Music Unlimited or Apple Music, or you’re just tired of the app. You want to delete your Spotify account, whatever the reason. But it’s not as simple as it would seem to remove your account.
It is difficult to delete your account on the majority of current apps. They want your paid subscription, which explains why. Don’t worry, though, In this article, I will show you how to delete Spotify Account forever.
How To Delete Spotify Account?
You must locate the “Close My Account” button if you decide you no longer desire a free or premium Spotify account.
You also remove your subscription when you deactivate your Spotify account. You must speak with Spotify Support if you want to delete your account. How to do it is as follows:
- Visit the Support page https://support.spotify.com/
- Click “Account” after scrolling down. You must select “I wish to close my account” after selecting “Account.”
- You will now be directed to another page. These are the choices you have: Cancel your subscription or Permanently Delete the account.
- You’ll then be prompted to “choose account” in order to cancel.
- You must complete a few online questions after choosing to terminate your account.
- You don’t have to give a justification for canceling your account. Simply ignore each question.
- Check to make sure you deleted the correct account.
- You’ll receive your final caution. Verify it.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from Spotify with a link. Simply select “Close My Account.”
Can We Delete Spotify Account From the App?
No, using the mobile app to delete an account is not possible. Actually, the account termination process is only accessible through the Spotify website.
Major Social media like Facebook have implemented measures, so consumers pause before looking for instructions on how to remove their Spotify accounts.
Is it possible to delete my Spotify account and create a new one?
Yes, you can terminate your Spotify Premium subscription, delete your account, and then register for a new free account. Some individuals use this in order to sign in using Facebook or another service. It only needs a few minutes to complete.
How long does it take to permanently delete your Spotify account?
There are seven days left. That is only a brief grace period. You must look for the email containing the reactivation link. Simply make a new account if that doesn’t work since it expired. Compared to “close account,” it is a simpler operation.