How To Delete Reddit History? It’s simple to clear your history. The regional history can be cleared from the mob app, Nuke Reddit Extension, as well as the browser. Open your Reddit app, tap your profile symbol in the upper left corner, tap Settings in the lower left corner, scroll down, and select Clear History. On your Android device, the Reddit application is soon available. And this web browser will include all of the necessary functionality, such as login, submission, and comments.
Although the browser will allow you to easily access the popular Reddit website, the accumulation of search history will cause your browser to slow down. Additionally, the accumulated search history affects your security, especially if you’re using a shared device. You must delete your Reddit history to avoid this.
Reddit is the 18th most popular website in the world and the seventh most popular in the United States. It essentially consists of a large number of online forums where individuals may share news and content, as well as remark on other people’s contributions. Also, read how to unmatch on tinder.
Why You Want to Delete Your History
It’s understandable if you feel bad about making a post or comment. When this happens, you may decide to remove your entire account so that your username is no longer visible, but your posts are still accessible. To completely erase your Reddit history, you’ll need to delete all of your posts and comments as well.
Keep in mind, however, that if all you need to do is delete the account of what, you should do so.
It is adequate to remove the searching history as well as the Reddit pages you’ve visited. Also, read How To Fix Err_Cache_Miss Error in Google Chrome.
How To Delete Reddit History?
Reddit is a social media network that allows you to explore, post, and comment on topics to start a discussion. You may want to delete what you’ve published or browsed, as well as how to do so. Probably, deleting your Reddit history means you’re getting rid of all of your posts and comments, not just your own. However, this implies that you will entirely remove all of the posts and comments you’ve made, after which you can proceed with the treatment described.
Delete Reddit’s search history is as simple as removing Amazon 2’s browser history, and it only takes a few seconds. How To Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320.
Delete History By Manual Method
- To begin, open your web browser. Three to four parallel lines can be seen on the window. A drop-down menu will appear when you tap on the lines.
- Now scroll down and press on the’settings’ icon. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Scroll up to the ‘Privacy’ icon in the list of settings. Tap on it once more. A menu will appear.
- Select’security’ from the drop-down menu. There will be a menu revealed.
- Scroll down and tap ‘history.’ There will be a list of websites mentioned. You have the option of deleting certain websites or all of them. To delete all the sites, select ‘delete all’ and then ‘OK.’ Your Reddit history has been erased as a result of this action.
How To Delete Reddit History in iPhone
- Open the Reddit application by clicking on it.
- At the top-left, press your profile symbol.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Settings.
- Start Touching and scrolling down There is a clear history of the area.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Clear regional history.
How To Delete Reddit History? Reddit is a website where you can express your thoughts and ideas through comments and posts. However, erasing a Reddit history is not difficult. Generally, if you use the Reddit app through a browser or an application, you should delete the alternatives from these sources as well.
You can erase the local history using your profile, the Nuke Reddit Extension can wipe the history concurrently, and the third option is to use the web browser. It’s also simple to remove your history by using the Reddit app. At the top-left, tap on your profile icon. At the bottom of the screen, select Settings. The clear local account can be found by scrolling down and tapping it.