It may take a time to delete photographs from your iPhone photo gallery one by one, especially if you have hundreds of them. With only a few touches, iOS users may remove whole albums. We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for a quick way to delete images and free up space on your iPhone.
We’ll show you how to delete full albums from your Photos app on different iPhone models in this post. We’ll also go through how to retrieve deleted albums or permanently delete them. Continue reading to learn how to make your photo gallery cleaner. Also, read How to Find Snapchat People Without Username or Number.
Why I Can’t Delete an iPhone Album?
On the iPhone, some albums are generated by default and cannot be erased. The Camera Roll, People, and Places, as well as albums synchronized with your PC via iTunes, are among these albums. You can’t turn off media-type screening either. Albums that are synchronized with your PC, on the other hand, can be removed using iTunes on your PC. Also, read How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat.
How To Delete Photo Albums on iPhone?
Rather than removing individual photos, you can remove an entire album at once. On the most recent iPhone models, here’s how to accomplish it:
- To access the Photos app, tap it.
- At the bottom, tap the Albums tab.
- Select “See All” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to the “My Albums” screen as a result of this action. This screen displays all the photo albums you’ve created.
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Scroll through your photo albums and hit the red dot with the menu sign in it when you locate one you want to delete.
- To confirm, tap “Delete Album.”