“Google Voice” has been around for more than 12 years. Millions of people have chosen to use this phone service from Google since it was first made. People and businesses can use this smart voice calling service. The price will depend on which package you decide.
What is Google Voice Service?
When you use Google Voice, you get a phone number that you can use to make calls, send texts, and get voice mails. It’s possible to make calls from your web browser and your cell phone using this number.
The Voice service from Google might not be useful to you anymore after you have used it. Is that what you want to do? How do you get rid from Voice number on Android because you use it?
Not at all. We are here to help you with this. You can learn how to do that and more in this post. We also show you how to do other things. Also, read How to Delete Snapchat Account.
How to Delete Google Voice Number?
- Go to www.google.com/voice and sign in with your Google account.
- Open the Google Voice main menu. The Main Menu button is in the top-left corner of the main page. Click the three bars.
- When the main menu pane comes up, click Settings to go to the Settings page.
To get to the “Settings” menu, click on “Phones.” Under your Google Voice number, click the Delete button.
- You’ll be taken to the old version of Google Voice when you click on this link now. It’s time to delete your Google Voice number again.
- A pop-up box will appear that will show you what will happen if you delete your Google Voice number. If you’re okay with this and you’re sure you want to get rid of your number, click the next button.
- For 90 days, you can’t get a new Google Voice number after your old one is taken away. However, you can still get your old number back if you want to. If you don’t, someone else can take the number. Also, read How to Delete a Tiktok Account.
Many times, having a Google Voice number can be very useful. If you want to keep your work and personal calls separate, you can get a Google Voice number. However, one day, you might not need it. Then you would choose to get rid of your Google Voice number.