TikTok is now rising in popularity. Fans of short video material who want to sing or dance along to their favorite songs in Asia have long turned to the Chinese video-sharing site. Users can record their own short video clips, edit them, and submit them to the TikTok platform, as well as take advantage of a variety of social networking tools.
In 2018, the Chinese app, which has been particularly popular with the younger generation, was one of the most downloaded apps worldwide, attracting a large number of new users. TikTok has emerged as a serious challenger to existing social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram throughout Asia.
However, not everyone will enjoy the music fan app. We explain to you How to Delete a Tiktok Account, as well as what to keep in mind while doing so. Also, read How To Delete Reddit History.
How to Delete a Tiktok Account?
- Log into your TikTok account by opening the app and logging in. Click on the three dots at the top right side of your profile page. The menu “Privacy and settings” will appear.
- “Manage my account” is the first option. A button labeled “Delete account” can be found at the bottom of the menu that appears. Toggle this:
- If you haven’t already saved your cellphone number in your account, do so now. After that, press “Send code” to receive a text message containing the confirmation number for deactivating your TikTok account. Then, in the field provided for this purpose, enter the received code and confirm your submission with “Continue”:
- After you delete your account, a brief summary appears that tells you what data you will no longer be able to access. If you’re confident, select “Delete Account” from the drop-down menu:
- Finally, a dialogue window for final confirmation appears. Select “Delete” from the menu. After that, you will be logged off, and your account will be deactivated for the next 30 days before being permanently erased. Also, read How To Delete Reddit Account On App.