One of the most widely used music streaming services is Spotify. The app has millions of songs and podcasts available for everyone to listen to and explore.
If you’ve exhausted your Spotify music library and want to discover new songs and playlists, you’ve come to the right place. Checking your friend’s Spotify activity is one of the greatest ways to do this.
Simply visit their profile to see what playlist or Spotify song they are now listening to. However, you must first add friends. That’s why, in today’s article, we’ll go through everything in great detail.
How to follow someone on Spotify
You can follow someone on Spotify if you want to see their recent activities. As long as they haven’t turned off the feature, you can monitor their listening habits this way.
Whether you’re using the desktop, online, or mobile app, you can search for and follow other people on Spotify.
How to Add Friends on Spotify
- Open a browser, either a mobile or a desktop one, and go to the Spotify page.
- Tap the menu icon to go to the “Account Overview” page;
- There is an alphanumeric code there. That is your username if you copy it.
- You can also acquire a link to your profile and use that to find your username. Go to your profile page in the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Instead of choosing “Find Friends,” choose “Share.”
- Copy this link and email it to a friend, adding friends with links is very simple.
- Now you can Copy Your Friend’s Username and instruct your friend to utilize the aforementioned procedures to find their username or profile link on the Spotify desktop app or mobile version. They must then send you their username.
- You may also use the Search Bar to look for your friend’s profile. Go to the Spotify music search bar for this. Instead, of searching for artists or playlists, search for your friend’s username.
- Finally, once you’ve located them, touch the Follow symbol and you’re ready to go.
That’s how you add Spotify buddies. This works on both a computer and a smartphone.
How to Add Friends on Spotify With Facebook
If you use the Spotify mobile app for iOS and Android, you can find Facebook pals.
The processes are the same on both iPhone and Android devices, so make sure you have the most recent versions of the mobile apps installed before getting started.
- To begin, open Spotify on your phone and sign in with your account. Then, to access your account settings, touch on the small gear symbol.
- Select your profile photo after tapping settings, and your account page will open.
- Select the “View Profile” option under your display name from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the upper right corner of the screen, on the “Friend Activity” pane, you’ll see a three-dots icon. Tap it, then tap the “Find Friend” icon that appears.
- You must link your Spotify account to your Facebook account. As a result, click “Connect Facebook” and log in with your Facebook account as usual.
- You’ll be able to add Spotify pals who have their Facebook accounts linked to yours once you’ve done so.