Do you know how to get Premium for free on Spotify? Read on to find out how you can listen to your favorite songs for free. Do you know how to get Premium for free on Spotify? Read on to find out how you can listen to all of your favorite songs for free.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a very popular online music service. You can search for, play, and download 20 million songs from them.
If you sign up for Spotify, you can get it for free. But with the free plan, you can only use shuffle play and can’t listen to new music. With Spotify Premium, you can download songs, get rid of ads, and skip as many songs as you want. You can also make radio stations with your favorite songs, podcasts, and other things.
If Spotify Not Available in Your Country?
Spotify is one of the most popular services for streaming music, but it’s not available everywhere. There are different reasons for this, but most of the time it has to do with licensing deals between record labels and music streaming services like Spotify.
The app will try to figure out where you are by looking at your IP address every time you log in. The geo-blocking method will be used if your country isn’t on the list. But if you still want to access your favorite band’s playlist, the only way to get around this restriction is to use a VPN service to change your device’s IP address.
How to Get Free Spotify Premium
Many people think that Spotify is one of the best music apps, so knowing how to get Spotify Premium for free on your iPhone is useful. Spotify can be used on tablets, the computer, and iPhones and Android phones. You can get Spotify for free in a few different ways.
- Open the Spotify website (https://www.spotify.com/) in the browser of your choice.
- Click the button that says Get Spotify Free.
- Either use your email address or your Facebook account to sign up.
- If you want to use an email address, just fill out the form with your username, password, email address, date of birth, and gender.
- If you want to use Facebook, click “Sign up with Facebook,” type in your login information and then click “Log in.”
Install On PC or Mac
- Open your Mac or PC browser and go to the Cydia Impactor home page.
- Choose the installation file that works with your operating system and download it.
- You might need to unzip the folder before you can see the installer.
- Now, use a USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or Android to your Mac or PC.
- Use this link to get an updated version of Spotify for your iPhone or Android device.
- Open Cydia Impactor and drag the iPhone IPA or Android APK file onto Cydia. On your iPhone, you may need to enter your iCloud password.
- Now, the app will be on your phone. To open it, click it. Using the steps above, you may have to “trust this app” again.
- You can now start using Spotify Premium.