Everyone enjoys curling up on the couch with a blanket and popcorn to watch the latest Netflix release. Things can, however, go wrong at times.
There are few things more aggravating than being unable to connect, so if you’re receiving Netflix Error Code: m7361-1253, keep reading to learn what it means and how to resolve it. Also, read How To Fix Error Code: m7111-5059.
What Is Error Code: m7361-1253?
With an error code of 2, this error prevents Netflix from streaming content and can also prevent videos from playing on Google Play. Is this, however, Netflix’s or their VPN provider’s fault?
How To Fix Netflix Error Code: m7361-1253?
Restart Your Device
This is always a good place to start, and a fast restart may be all that is required to resolve this error. The issue can arise if you unplug headphones before quickly inserting them back in. Also, read How To Fix If Nintendo Switch Wont Turn On.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
Hardware acceleration is a Chrome feature that is designed to improve your experience, but it can occasionally cause problems such as mouse latency. If you get Error Code: m7361-1253 and Hardware Acceleration is active, consider deactivating and re-enabling it as follows:
- Open your Chrome.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Navigate to Advanced Options.
- Choose a system
- Select ‘Use Hardware Acceleration When Available’ from the drop-down menu.
- Turn it off.
- Activate it again.
- Chrome should be restarted.
- Check Netflix to check whether the problem has been resolved. Also, read How To Fix Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device Error.
Use Other Browser
Because your browser could be the source of this error on Netflix, you can try the following changes to see if they help:
- Get rid of the cookies.
- Restart your web browser.
- Please use a different browser.
- Visit www.netflix.com/clearcookies for further information.
- Get rid of these cookies.
- You’ll be taken back to the Home screen after leaving Netflix.
- Connect the Netflix VPN now.
- Log in to Netflix with your Netflix username and password.
- Check to see if the error code is still present.
Check Your Antivirus
An overzealous antivirus product or firewall may conflict with the Netflix web player, causing the error. This is how you deal with a problem like this:
- Turn off all firewalls and antivirus software.
- Join Netflix’s VPN service.
- Check to see if it works.
- If Netflix starts working again after this patch, make sure your antivirus software is up-to-date. If it still doesn’t function after that, you’ll need to contact your antivirus supplier or find another solution.
There are five easy ways to fix Netflix Error Code: m7361-1253. Try visiting the Netflix support center if none of the five tips above were helpful. I hope you found this post helpful, and I look forward to seeing you in the next one.