Disney Plus error code 39 refers to the streaming service’s need for a secure connection and is a rights management code. You cannot get it through your streaming arrangement. It might also happen if your HDMI cable, TV, or Disney Plus app interfere with a secure HDMI handshake. If the error code 39 on new movies on Disney Plus is related to these lines, you can correct it and make it go away.
What is Disney Plus Error Code 39?
When this Disney Plus problem occurs, the following message is frequently displayed: We’re sorry, but the video you requested is not available. Please give it another go. If the problem persists, contact Disney+ Support (Error Code 39) free trial of disney plus.
Why Does This Error Occur?
Disney Plus error number 39 frequently indicates a rights management issue that stops Disney’s servers from streaming the requested content. There are situations over which you have absolutely no control, and there is little you can do if Disney is unable to broadcast the content to users in your area or at all.
When a problem on your end is common Disney plus login, this error code can generally be fixed by using a different streaming device, a different television, moving to a different HDMI port, Eternals Disney plus or attempting a different HDMI connection.
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39?
- Reload the video if necessary. Occasionally, this error number could show up as a singular fluke of nature. Simply reloading the page or refreshing it will play the video. Return to the troubleshooting steps and continue with shang chi disney plus if it halts and problem code 39 reappears.
- Your computer’s Xbox streaming application should be closed. If you’ve been streaming from your Xbox One to your PC using the Windows 10 Xbox app, close the program and stop. Your Xbox One and the Disney Plus software may both need to be rebooted. After you cease streaming Disney Plus movies from your Xbox One to your PC, error number 39 should go.
- Investigate various streaming devices. The most frequent cause of this problem is Disney Plus streaming through the Xbox One game system, but it has also occurred while streaming directly from a smart TV and with a few other gadgets. In any case, trythe other streaming gadget and see if it functions disney plus pricing.
- Switch to a different HDMI port. The error code 39 was brought on by switching the HDMI port on your television while using the streaming device. Try each port to see if any of them function. The handshake on that port was successful if one of them works. All should work as intended if you keep your streaming device connected.
- Try a different HDMI cable. If you have another HDMI cable available, try using that to see if that fixes the problem. Use a short, high-quality HDMI 2 cable that is undamaged, of good quality, and supports HDMI 2. 1. If you discover a functional cable, use it and leave the cable plugged in.
- Make sure the cable is an HDMI to HDMI cable. If you’re using an HDMI converter cable, such as an HDMI to VGA cable, this problem might occur. To connect directly to an HDMI port on your TV, monitor, or projector, use a normal HDMI cable with HDMI ports on both ends.
- After shutting off your television, try power cycling it. You should disconnect the television and then, when some time has elapsed, plug it back in. Try concurrently restarting your streaming device and television if that doesn’t work. If it works, you might have to go through this process again if the HDMI handshake fails again in the future, according to Disney Plus customer support.
- Reinstalling the Disney+ app will make it work again. After uninstalling the software, restart your streaming device. Turn it off, unplug it, and then turn it back on. After reinstalling the program, make sure it works.
- Try out some other Disney Plus TV programming. Try using a different television if you have one to see if the problematic number is shown there as well. Some older televisions may see this type of problem because they don’t support a recent enough version of HDMI for secure connections.
- Any installed video capturing devices should be unplugged and taken out. If you utilize your video capture hardware to stream games or record movies, unplug it and remove it from the scenario. Disney Plus may malfunction as a result of some of these devices and show error code 39.
- It is obvious that the problem is with your Xbox One or the cause of the error code Disney plus/begin if you are able to stream normally from another device.