Windows 10 comes with many apps, some of which are very good. Some of them might not be your thing, but you can replace them with apps from other companies. The Calendar app is very useful and has a lot of great features.
You can change it if you don’t like how it looks now. As some of our other guides show, you can make it dark or change its color. You may make changes to the background. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, read on. Here you will know how to change the background in Windows 10 Calendar.
How to change the background in Windows 10 Calendar
Windows 10 lets you change its built-in apps look, use them, and add a bit of your style. By changing the background, you can make changes to the Calendar app:
- Click “Start” and look for the Calendar app on the list.
- Start the app
- Now, click the gear icon of the app.
- Click Personalization after that.
- Under the heading “Background”, click the switch next to “Fill the whole window.”
- Choose one of the backgrounds shown, or click the “Browse” button below the backgrounds and choose an image to use as a background in the Calendar app.
This is not hard at all. It’s a great way to make the app more personal, especially if you use it daily.
If you want to turn off the background in the Calendar app, go back to the Personalization settings and click on the switch below “Fill entire window”.