Day by day, android phones becoming more strong and powerful. Nowadays, android phones have effective cameras, most strong processors, etc. With such processing power and efficient cameras, we can’t stop ourselves from recording more and more best videos.
Recording the best videos on an android phone is easy and simple, but having lots of videos can make space issues. A single video file of thirty minutes can take almost two GB of space on your device. So, why not compress the videos to save some extra and more space?
From here now, there are many apps available on the Play Store that gives surety to reduce the file size of video files. Video compressor apps can decrease the file size of any recorded or downloaded videos without compromising the quality.
Best 10 Video Compressor Apps For Android phone
By compressing the videos, you can share high definition videos on social media platforms that were previously impossible due to size limit issues. So, let’s Read out the best video to the compressor of the apps for Android in 2020.
This is one of the outstanding and simple video compressor app present on the Play Store. The apps compress video files and save it on your android phone easily.
- The app provides you many modes of video compression.
- The video compressor has a clean and clear user-interface.
- It assists almost all huge video file formats.
2. Video Dieter 2
Well, Video Dieter 2 is a video compressor app available for smartphone devices. The app lets you save all your videos at minor file sizes.
- The apps let you set the video output best quality before compression.
- Video Dieter 2 is known for its lossless video to reduce.
- As well as a video editor that offers main video editing features.
3. Videos & Movies Compressor
If you are looking for a smartphone app to compress video size without losing quality, then a movie & video Compressor might be the best deal for you. With this help of this apps, you can reduce full-length television movies, series, and shows,
- The app lets you choose a size to compress to.
- Movies and Videos Compressor can compressor videos in the background.
- The app lets you viral the video with friends or social media after compression.
4. Video Compressor
The name of the app conveys Video Compressor is an android phone app that can compress and change almost any form of video. It offers many modes to compress a video by low as quality, bitrate, etc.
- You can extract to compress a video by lowering the resolution.
- It offers different modes of video compression – low and high
- Video Compressor supports most of the famous video file formats.
5. Smart Video Compressor and resizer
Although not popular, Smart Video Compressor and resizer is still a worthwhile video compressor app for Android. The app is directly to use, and it’s known for its lossless video compression feature.
- With a suitable Video Compressor and resizer, you can simply convert video dimensions.
- The app also lets you adjust the video feature and compression process speed.
- The application is easy to use.
6. Video & Image compressor
With the help of this application, you can compress both – videos and images. The app is free to use, and it supports most of the famous video and photo file formats.
- The app compresses both videos and images.
- Video & Image compressor supports batch images and videos compressing.
- You can also use the application to resize, optimize, convert, and crop photos.
7. Resize Video
This is one new, at least related to all discussed listed in this article. Reduce Video compresses a video by resizing the best video quality. It also has a full-fledged and best video editor that can trim, merge, cut the size of the video.
- With this app, you can quickly reduce any video.
- You can watch your beloved music in the video.
- The app can also be used to remove audio from a video.
- Reduce Video supports most of the famous video file formats.
8. Video Compressor Panda
As we know, Huge video files are major issues for every smartphone user. Panda Video Compressor sort out that complication for you. With this application, you can compress the video and send it to the others via email & text. It also lets you share/upload your videos on social networking platforms.
- The app supports most of the famous video file formats.
- It lets you squeeze video files to send via email.
- By compressing the video file size, it helps to free up storage space.
Well, VideoCompact is one of the best free video converter and video compressor app available for Android smart mobile phones. You can both convert or compress videos with this app.
- The application lets you convert videos to MP4 in easy steps.
- VideoCompact enables you to compress video clips of any size.
- It also allows you crop, cut & trim videos.
10. Video Maker
Well, if you are finding for a YouTube video editing app for Android phones, then Video Maker might be an excellent pick for you. It’s a full-fledged video trim app with a video compressor.
- The app supports many-layer editing.
- With this app, you can compressor any video.
- You can also use the app to cut, cut, and merge video clips.
- The app offers lots of video filters, effects, transitions, etc.
It also lets you share the videos on Facebook, youtube, Instagram, etc. So, these are the best video compressor apps for Android in 2020. I believe this article informed you a lot! Kindly share it with your friends also.