Do you enjoy viewing animal-themed movies? If so, you will need to have unlimited access to Natgeotv.com. To accomplish this, you must activate the Natgeotv.com connection. You may watch NatGeoTV on Apple TV, Xbox 360, Roku, and Xbox One by using the Natgeotv Com activate link.
Knowing what National Geographic is about can help you get the most out of it. The National Geographic channel is dedicated to nature, science, history, and culture. It debuted in 2001. You should watch the Mars series, the Genius series, and StarTalk with Neil DeGrasse Tyson in North Korea. To activate NatGeo TV on a smart device, use the devices listed below.
What is National Geographic?
You must pay a monthly price to watch the channel National Geographic. It features programs on science, art, animals, and many other topics. It is well-known worldwide and is the official magazine of the National Geographic Society. The publication launched in 2001 and initially appeared in 1888.
It was exclusively in publications at first. Then a TV station using the same name debuted. They then created a website and an app to make things simpler for consumers after realizing how interested and busy people were. As a result, this channel began to be used by many people.
The software is simple to download and set up on most devices, but Apple TV and Firestick require a bit more effort. Don’t worry; this article will explain how to download and activate National Geographic on your devices. Also, read How to Activate A&E TV.
How To Activate Nat Geo TV?
How to Activate on Apple TV
It can be challenging and perplexing for many Apple customers to activate Nat Geo TV on their Apple TV. So that all Apple users can follow them and download all of Nat Geo TV’s episodes on their Apple device, we’ve included the methods below to help them clear up their uncertainty. The actions are listed below:
- Download the Nat Geo TV app from the Apple store.
- You’ll notice a settings icon at the top when Nat Geo TV is installed.
- The “active user” option can be found in Nat Geo TV’s settings. Click that option when you see it.
- When you select that option, the activation code will appear on your Apple TV’s screen. You’ll need to remember it and put it in writing.
- Open a new tab in your mobile browser after noting the activation code. Do a search for “http://natgeotv.com/activate” in the browser’s search bar. This will send you to https://ngc-auth.nationalgeographic.com/activate, where Nat Geo TV will be activated once you complete the remaining steps.
- The space where you can type the activation code you noted will appear when you complete the previous step.
- There will be a “Submit” option when you enter the code. You must select that choice.
- It will function in the same way as free Nat Geo TV on Roku. Once Nat Geo TV is enabled on your Apple TV, you must wait a while before you may stream it.
How to Activate on a Smart TV
We will now activate Nat Geo TV on Smart TV because it has already been activated on other devices. To install Nat Geo TV on your smart TV, follow these steps:
- Open the TV’s browser and take a look around first.
- Enter www.natgeo.com/activate into the search box of a new browser tab.
- You’ll need to input the activation code you received when you signed up for Nat Geo TV when you accessed the website.
- As soon as you enter the activation code, you can begin streaming National Geographic TV. Also, read How To Activate CBS Sports.
How to Activate on Xbox
Today, many people enjoy watching Nat Geo TV and playing Xbox. So, despite wanting to view Nat Geo on an Xbox player, they cannot activate the necessary settings. Don’t worry; we’ll help you by explaining how to activate Nat Geo TV on Xbox. The steps to turn on Nat Geo TV are listed below. These are what they are:
- You must look for the Nat Geo channel on your Xbox devices. At natgeotv.com/activate, you may locate and launch the channel.
- Connect your Xbox 360 to the player you wish to play the channel on after you’ve located it and turned it on. Connect the Xbox media player to your TV if you wish to play on it directly.
- You must turn the gadget on after connecting it to the TV. On the screen, there will be a button that will demonstrate how to achieve this.
- The gadget is activated when you do this, but you still need to activate it on Nat Geo TV. Visit the Nat Geo TV website to do this.
- Enter www.nationalgeographic.com/activate into the website’s search box in a new tab. This is Nat Geo TV’s official website.
- Once the website is open, select Sign and enter your information.
- You will then need to enter the Xbox activation code you received while creating an account. The next step is to select your TV provider after entering the code.
- After completing the procedures above, open a new browser tab and enter http://natgeotv.com/activate.
- You will be taken to https://ngc-auth.nationalgeographic.com/activate as soon as you access this website. Your Xbox will start up as a result.
- The activation code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- A “Submit” button will be visible. Simply click it and give it some time.
- You’ll see that Nat Geo TV is turned on on your device.