You can find a link to activate Apple TV+ on smart and streaming devices by entering the Apple TV+ activation code at https://activate.Apple.com. You can quickly see if the Apple TV+ app can be used on a device Apple doesn’t make by checking the activation code on activate.apple.com. To sign up for ESPN TV, you must go to ESPN.com/Activate, enter your code, and then check it.
The people who made http://activate.apple.com made it so that you only need to enter the Apple TV+ app activation code shown on your TV screen to activate the Apple app on the device already installed.
Activate Using Activate apple.com
- You can either download the Apple TV Plus channel to your device or open it.
- You can use your computer or phone to go to activate.apple.com.
- Write down the code that appears on your device to turn it on.
- Type this code into your browser to turn it on.
- Watch as much as you can of Apple TV Plus.
Activate On Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the Apple TV+ channel.
- To turn on the activation, write down the code that appears on the screen.
- Start up the web browser on your computer.
- Visit activate.apple.com
- Enter the code you were given to turn on Apple TV+.
Activate On Roku
- You can find Apple TV+ on the main menu of your Roku or in the Movies & TV section of the Channel Store.
- Open the channel and write down the code that appears on the screen.
- Use a web browser to go to activate.apple.com.
- Type in your activation code and then click “Submit.”
Activate On Samsung Smart TV
- Start the Apple TV+ app or download it to your Samsung Smart TV.
- You see an activation code on your screen.
- Use the web browser on your computer or another device to go to activate.apple.com.
- Enter the code that appears on the Samsung TV you want to turn on, then click “Submit.”
Activate On Xbox One
- Open the Apple TV+ app on your Xbox One.
- An activation code shows up on the screen.
- Use a web browser to go to activate.apple.com on your computer or another device.
- Type in the code to turn on Apple TV+.
- After you sign up, the screen on your Xbox One will refresh and sign you into the Apple TV+ app.
Activate On Firestick
- Follow these steps to turn on Apple TV+ on an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV:
- Choose “Apps” from the home screen of the Fire Stick.
- Choose the app for Apple TV+.
- You can access your Apple TV+ account by entering your username and password.